Showing 1–16 of 28 results
Wildflower honeyLekkerhoning deal! From: €2,00 Select options
Heather honeyFrom: €7,50 Select options
Honey introduction discount packageLekkerhoning deal! From: €12,50 Select options
Acacia honeyFrom: €4,95 Select options
Buckwheat honeyFrom: €4,95 Select options
Heather honey melangeFrom: €6,50 Select options
Late summer honeyFrom: €6,50 Select options
Forest honeyFrom: €5,50 Select options
Fruit honeyFrom: €2,25 Select options
Balsam honeyFrom: €2,10 Select options
Sunflower honeyFrom: €2,50 Select options
Wildflower cream honeyFrom: €7,95 Select options
Wildflower honey in squeeze bottle€6,50 Add to cart
Pine honeyRead more
Lemon honeyFrom: €5,50 Select options
Coffee blossom honeyFrom: €5,50 Select options
Choose your favorite type of honey
Honey comes in countless varieties and flavors. Each type of honey has its own unique and characteristic properties. That is why it is fun and enjoyable to experiment. Order here – besides your favorite type of honey – also a flavor that you have never tried before. Maybe you will discover your new favorite… 😉. Below you will find listed the most popular types of honey and a description of the taste. By ordering your honey from us, you support organic beekeepers in the Netherlands and other EU countries.
- Wildflower honey is a delicious Dutch honey. The taste of wildflower honey is very dependent on the time of the year when the bees harvest the honey. It is a delicious liquid honey for both the “inexperienced” honey eater and for the true honey lover.
- Heather honey (” The king of honey ”) is a fragrant and spicy honey with a full flavor. In addition, heather honey has a gelatinous structure and contains a lot of anti-oxidants and minerals.
- Acacia honey is a soft honey with a light acacia scent. Did you know that acacia honey hardly crystallises? Acacia honey is the perfect sugar substitute and is often used in coffee, tea or yogurt.
- Buckwheat honey is a dark and strongly scented honey with a special and intense flavor that never gets boring. The taste is not for everyone, but is much appreciated by the real honey experts!
- Rapeseed honey is a light-colored honey that crystallizes quickly. This cream honey has a relatively neutral taste.
- Forest honey is known for its dark color and intense, powerful and aromatic taste. Forest honey also crystallizes very slowly.
- Fruit honey has a light color and, as the name suggests, has a fruity taste.
- Sunflower honey is a type of honey that is very popular with children. It is a cream honey with a sweet, fruity and smooth taste. Our flowers cream honey and clover honey are also very popular with kids.
- Lemon honey is a delicious, fresh, sweet and fruity honey from the lemon tree. Despite the sour taste of lemon, lemon honey itself is not sour.
- Coffee blossom honey is unfortunately still a relatively unknown type of honey in the Netherlands. Coffee blossom honey has a spicy, full-sweet and fruity taste and is somewhat similar to chestnut honey.
- Chestnut honey is perfect for those who love a strong, but not too sweet honey.
- Lavender honey is extracted from the nectar of lavender blossom. The honey is golden brown in color and has a fairly strong, spicy taste.
- Lime honey is a yellow-green to dark yellow honey with, according to experts, a minty aftertaste. Lime honey is very tasty in tea and also has a calming effect.
- Orange blossom honey is a bright golden honey with a soft, sweet taste and a fruity scent. Delicious on a pancake or in tea!
- Rosemary honey has a sweet and spicy taste. It is a dark orange-red honey. This honey is very tasty to use in cooking.
- Thyme honey, like rosemary honey, is often used in cooking. This honey has also a very soothing effect on colds and sore throats. Thyme honey, like heather honey, has a fairly spicy taste.
- Eucalyptus honey is a golden brown, very liquid honey with a refreshing caramel flavor. This honey has a soothing effect and is delicious for a salad dressing or with a block of cheese.
- Balsam honey comes from the Biesbosch Natural Reserve in The Netherlands. It’s a light honey with a wonderful aroma and a soft taste.
The benefits of raw honey
All you need is one teaspoon of natural honey in the morning and one in the evening. Natural, raw honey from the beekeeper is a healthy, energizing food and has many benefits:
- Raw honey strengthens your immune system
- Eating a spoonful of fresh honey is healthier than snacking
- Raw honey has a bacteria and fungus preventing effect
- Provides a satisfied and satiated feeling
- Boosts Stamina
- Rapidly increases blood sugar level
- Prevents dry skin
- Good during pregnancy
- Contains minerals: magnesium, potassium, calcium, sulfur, iron, copper, iodine, zinc and phosphate
- Contains Vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, C, B7 and P1 and a multitude of Antioxidants
Raw honey has a positive effect
Raw honey has a positive effect on various diseases and conditions:
- Osteoarthritis: It slows down the process of Osteoarthritis.
- Colon Cancer: It turns off the enzymes responsible for colon cancer.
- Rheumatism: It provides relief for rheumatism patients.
- Burns: It can be used to treat burns.
- Respiratory tract infections: It has a positive effect on respiratory tract infections.
Raw honey is not only tasty and pure, it also has a positive effect on various diseases or conditions.
Incidentally, there are many terms that people use to describe this delicious product: raw, organic, uncooked, unprocessed, cold-rolled or real honey. Just to name a few examples …
Showing 1–16 of 28 results