PURE ROYAL JELLY
Royal jelly is also called bee milk, white gold or Royal Jelly.
The royal jelly is a yellow-white jelly-like mixture with a somewhat pungent sour taste.
Pure royal jelly is one for its uplifting, stimulating and vitalizing properties UNIQUE, POWERFUL and VALUABLE natural product.
A food supplement with enormous properties that contains high-quality building materials.
What is royal jelly made of?
5% sugar of which 3-13% fructose, 4-8% glucose, 0.5-2% sucrose, contains 9-18% protein, 2-8% fat, 60-70% water and contains B1, B2, B6, B3, B5 B8, B11 and B12 vitamins. The jelly contains 30 different essential amino acids, minerals, trace elements and antibacterial substances. It is a special food in nature. There is also a small portion of unknown substances, which may contain the secret of the wonderful fertility in the bee world.
Both the elderly and the young can benefit from the use of Royal Jelly as a dietary supplement.
Royal Jelly is recommended for:
- Deficiencies in the body of vitamins, amino acids and minerals
- Pregnant women (especially in the first months of pregnancy)
- Temporary (over) fatigue
- Heavy mental or physical exertion
- Sporting performance
- Stomach, liver and digestive disorders
- Concentration disorders
- Age-related ailments, such as memory weakness
- Decreased appetite
- Weight dysregulation
- certain skin problems
- mild anemia
It also has a stimulating effect on:
- The metabolism
- Sexual functions
- Protection against infections, due to the antibiotic effect
- Healthy skin (circulation of the skin, cell renewal and strengthening)
- Hair growth
1/3 teaspoon daily is usually enough of the jelly. You can also mix it with honey for extra flavor!
The product Royal jelly pure in a jar can be stored in the refrigerator for six months.
Also available in Royal Jelly capsules