Propolis honey ointment – healing effect for your skin
This propolis ointment is known for its beneficial effect on people who have to work a lot with their hands.
But is also generally suitable for superficial skin injuries, dryness and cracks in the skin and protection against infections.
- The propolis and ivy extract disinfect the skin.
- The cleaning effect comes from the real chamomile.
- The arnica takes care of the recovery.
- Sage essential oils contain ketones, which, like propolis, contain a antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal action , which means that sage can be used to treat a variety of external conditions.
- The secretion of sebum is inhibited, reducing the risk of acne and other rashes.
- Wool grease and beeswax ensure that the other substances present in the product do not penetrate deep into the skin, so that the emphasis of this proplis ointment is on protection.
Ingredients:propolis, wool grease, beeswax, lavender, arnica, chamomilla, hedra, salvia
In a handy 75 ml tube
You will find an alternative to this ointment here
For people who need extra care for their damaged, red or uncomfortable skin.
Apply gently to the affected areas with a massage and than bandage the affected area.
Pay attention: Propolis can stain your clothes when used externally. Put a bandage around the treated area.
Full ingredients list: Aqua, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Glycerine, Cera Alba, Paraffinum Liquidum, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Propolis, Bisabolol, Phenoxyethanol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Flower / Leaf Aurium Extract, Citrus Dulcrus oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Extract, Cinnamomum Camphora Bark Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, L-Alpha Pinene, Amylethyl Ketone, Amyl Vinyl Carbinol, Hexyl Acetate, Ocimene, Linalool, 4-Terpine Acneol, Beta140 Yacneol, Beta-140 Yacneol, Beta-140 CI15510, CI42090, CI17200