Powerful Propolis tincture 21% (30ml). Thanks to the purity of our French propolis in an optimal formula, you can take full advantage of all its beneficial properties.
What is propolis?
Propolis is a glue-like substance, made by the honey bee from the buds and sap of trees and plants. The bees place it in front of the beehive entrance as a ‘natural barrier’ to protect the colony from microbiological attacks and predators. Raw propolis consists of approximately 50% resins, 30% waxes, 10% essential oils, 5% pollen and 5% various organic compounds. In total, propolis contains more than 300 components. The richness of propolis lies in the many active substances it contains. Look here for moreinformation about propolis>>
Funtion Propolis tincture
Propolis tincture (mother tincture) – is a well-known and recognized traditional preparation. It is 100% natural and consists of pure propolis, dissolved in alcohol. The tincture is suitable for internal and external use. It supports the immune system and increases resistance against viruses, bacteria and fungi. In addition, it inhibits inflammatory responses and is soothing to the airways and lungs. Propolis tincture is also known as a natural antibiotic and has a cleansing and calming effect. Propolis tincture is used for:
- Disorders or complaints of the lungs and airways
- Bad breath and complaints about gums and oral cavity (toothache, inflamed gums, tooth decay, etc.)
- Red or sensitive skin and wound repair
- Fungal nails and warts
- Hay fever
- Intestinal complaints
- (Preventive) increase of the resistance and support of the immune system
- Lowers the blood pressure
Ingredients :21% pure propolis
Solvents of the extract: alcohol, water.
Glass bottle of 30 ml including pipette– 4 pipettes per day for 10 days
Are you looking for a propolis solution without alcohol? Than see our Non-alcoholic propolis drops .
It is recommended to start with 10-15 drops per day, and to reduce this to 6-10 drops per day. It is best to take half the dose twice a day. These dosages are for adult humans. Children usually receive half of this.
How do you use propolis tincture?
These drops can be dissolved in the yoghurt drink, or dripped onto a piece of bread to take it. It can also be put directly in the mouth, but keep in mind that this has a strong taste because of the alcohol. You can also use it as a gargle drink by mixing a small layer of lukewarm water and a few drops of propolis tincture. Thanks to the pipette, you can easily dose the tincture.
- Propolis can stain your clothes when used externally. Put a bandage around the treated area.
- About 1 in 2000 people is allergic to Propolis. You can test this simply by applying a drop to your forearm.
- Due to the alcohol, this product is not suitable for pregnant women.
- We do not recommend this product for people with an allergy to bee products or children under 3 years old.
- Store this product at room temperature, in a dry place.