Enjoying real Dutch honey
Nothing tastes better than honey from your own country. In our range you will find various types of Dutch honey. Find out everything about honey from Dutch soil, the types, flavors and more information about the various benefits here. Have you tried it yet?
Benefits of Dutch honey
Honey from the supermarket is often not of Dutch origin. Still, choosing honey from Dutch soil is a good choice. It offers several advantages:
- Bees play an essential role as pollinators for our nature and agriculture. By choosing honey from Dutch soil, you support beekeepers and bees to continue this essential task. You therefore invest directly in the quality of Dutch nature.
- Did you know that Dutch flower honey can help with hay fever? Part of the pollen that the bees extract from the flowers and plants ends up in the honey. Eating this honey exposes the body to the culprits of hay fever. The body builds up resistance to pollen in a natural way.
- Dutch honey is unprocessed, pure and without additives.
- It is an experience to eat homegrown food. It is fun and also provides more understanding and awareness among consumers for bees and beekeepers.
- Opting for Dutch honey significantly reduces the number of food miles – and the associated impact on the environment.
Did you know that honey is mainly produced in the Netherlands from May to September?
Dutch honey from Lekkerhoning
In our wide range of honey you will find various types of real Dutch honey. We have liquid Dutch honey, but also Dutch cream honey. We have listed all products for you below. Click on a product of your choice for more information about the taste and other characteristics. Our personal favorite? That is real Dutch heather honey !